Chicago Annual Events
Annual Chicago Events
A visit to Chicago is always in season. The city buzzes with energy year round and offers a variety of events for everyone to enjoy. Located in the heart of downtown Chicago just steps from Windy City landmarks such as Michigan Avenue's Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier and Millennium Park, Sheraton Grand Chicago hotel is perfectly situated to experience the best attractions and events in Chicago all year long, including:
- Chicago Restaurant week – January 22 – February 4, 2016
- Chicago Auto Show - February 13 -21, 2016
- Chicago Theatre week – February 11 – 21, 2016
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade – March 12, 2016
- Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle – April 3, 2016
- NFL Draft Chicago – April 28 – 30, 2016
- James Beard Awards – May 2, 2016
- Memorial Day Parade – May 28, 2016
- Navy Pier fireworks – Wednesdays and Saturdays from Memorial Day – Labor Day
- Pride Parade – June 2016
- Taste of Chicago – July 2016
- Lollapalooza – July 29 – 31, 2016
- Chicago, Air & Water Show – August 2016
- Bank of America Chicago Marathon – October 9, 2016
- American Girl – ongoing store is 10 minute walk from our hotel
Our hotel is within walking distance to Navy Pier, Magnificent Mile, the Art Institute, the Loop Business District, shopping, dining and entertainment. View our location page for a helpful map.
If you would like to view 360° photography of Chicago and it's most popular attractions, please click here.
Like Us on Facebook!