Top 5 Historic Things to do While Staying at Chicago Resorts
If someone were to tell you that you will be spending the week among one of the top Chicago hotels, you'd be excited, right? Of course you would! Especially if you were staying an elite Downtown Chicago resort luxury hotel such as the Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers, which is located strategically among Chicago's most historic landmarks.
As one of the finest Chicago luxury hotels, the Sheraton offers concierge services superior to most Chicago resorts to help you find the best historic attractions in the area and make your visit to the Windy City one you won't soon forget:
- You cannot come to Chicago without experiencing one of America's favorite pastimes, and that is attending a baseball game at Wrigley Field, just minutes from many Downtown Chicago resorts. Built in 1913, Chicago Cub fans have been eating steaming hot dogs, drinking ice cold beers and attending daily tours of one of the world's most historic stadiums enriched with more than 90 years of baseball history.
- When making Chicago hotel reservations, you'll want to know where all the best restaurants are. And just because you have made a luxury Chicago resort reservation doesn't mean you don't like some down home local food such as a cheeseburger from the Billy Goat, a hole-in-the-wall diner that serves griddle-fried burgers that are a local favorite.
- Take a river tour of Chicago's skyscrapers on S. Michigan Avenue. Gaze upon a myriad of architectural styles, from Gothic temples to soaring modern skyscrapers, these designs form downtown Chicago's impressive skyline that can be viewed from many hotels downtown Chicago.
- Of course you can't come to Chicago and not try a deep dish pizza, a Chicago staple - another thought to keep in mind while making a reservation at Chicago resorts. Dig in at the place where it started, Pizzeria Uno, 29 E. Ohio Street.
- Finally, enhance your vacation while staying at one of the Chicago resorts by shopping. Just as important to Chicago as it is to New York City, Macy's at 111 N. State Street, Loop, has graced the Windy City with its presence for more than 100 years.
More about Chicago Resorts
Resorts in Chicago are some of the best in the world. And now you know how to make the best of your Chicago resorts vacation by delving into Chicago's rich history. Make a reservation with Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers by clicking here or calling 877-242-2558 today.